SPECIAL ISSUE (Oct, 2018)
Mises Journal Call for Papers
Emerging Economies: An Austrian Perspective
Guest Editor: Dr. G. P. Manish, Troy University, USA
MISES: Interdisciplinary Journal of Philosophy, Law and Economics (e-ISSN 2594-9187) is the international forum for the discussion of Libertarian ideas in the Southern Hemisphere. We provide an interdisciplinary outlet for researches interested the Austro-Libertarian views of Law, Economics and Philosophy.
In this special issue, we invite high quality papers dealing with the various aspects and applications of the Austrian School, its associated disciplines, and schools of thought, on the particular issue of Emerging Economies.
Topics of interests include but are not limited to:
- Philosophical grounds of the problems faced by the country/region;
- Law and legislation approaches and analysis of the particular environments;
- Government intervention;
- Self-regulation and Market-Regulation;
- Political Philosophy and Theory;
- History of Austro-Libertarian thought and influences on the particular environments;
- Issues related to Economics History, problems and possible solutions such as:
- Monetary policy;
- Economic Development;
- Economic Crisis;
- Capital formation;
- Business Cycles;
- Praxeological approaches in general;
The special issue will be published by late October 2018, and these are the important dates:
- Submission’s deadline: June 15th;
- Editor’s evaluation and first response to authors: up to June 23rd;
- Authors will receive reviewer’s comments: up to September 9th;
- Authors corrections to reviewers’ comments: up to September 30th;
- Publishing: October 31st;
Special Issue Submission
This special issue will publish papers that deal with Austro-Libertarian approaches to Emerging Economies. Papers that have been presented in conferences, but that were not published in journals, are welcome as well.
We will follow the normal requirements of common papers published by the Mises Journal, whose guidelines are in our website (can be accessed here), all submissions will follow the regular peer review process. Papers should be relevant to an international and multidisciplinary readership.
While submitting a paper to this issue, please select “Special Issue – Emerging Economies” in the submission system.
Regular Issue Submission
If your working paper does not match the requirements of this Special Issue, we encourage you to submit it as a regular paper to the Mises Journal. We receive submissions on a regular basis and our editorial process is backed up by a group of circa 50 professors spread all over the globe.
Chief-Editor: Dr. Adriano Paranaíba, IFG, Goiás, Brazil
Guest Editor of the Special Issue: Dr. G. P Manish - Troy University, Alabama, USA
For any queries, contact the assistant editor for this Special issue, Fernando Monteiro D’Andrea firstname.lastname@example.org.